Shelley Skelton, Psychologist
- $200 - $210 per visit
Yes, I am accepting new patients.
As a psychologist, I am involved in counselling, teaching, and research. I provide counselling in a collaborative office space witha number colleagues. I teach as a sessional instructor at Mount Royal University. Additionally, I am preparing for my disseration research that will focus on social anxiety with youth here in Calgary. My areas of expertise in counselling are working with adolescent and adult clients who have anxiety or trauma as well as working with couples.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Master's Degree in Counselling Psychology
- Currently working on a PhD in Developmental Psychology
- I belong to the College of Alberta Psychologists, the Psychologist's Association of Alberta ,and the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
Shelley Skelton Psychological Se-
I have three areas of expertise. I work with adults who have had childhood trauma, adolescents and adults who struggle with anxiety, as well as couples who wish to improve their relationship. I have a particular interest in working with adolescents who are struggling with school attendance due to anxiety.
- Close to public transit
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wheelchair accessible
- Unit 300 8 Varsity Estates Circle NW, Calgary, AB T3A 2Z3