Ruth Kerr, Psychologist
Yes, I am accepting new patients.
As a trained Gestalt Therapist, Life Coach, Sensory Awareness Leader and messy, fallible co-human, I’m glad to see you and share whatever will be of use to you. My area of specialty is anger 'management'. Together, we’ll foster clarity around your particular ‘way of anger’. Our explorations will go BEYOND talking ‘about’ stuff, and will include: Mindfulness around sensations; Expression through images/art; Role-playing; Dream analysis, +++, all in the service of heightening awareness around the relational stances we take, and also evoke, in those around us.
Treatments & services
- B.Sc., (University of Guelph)
- Registered Gestalt Psychotherapist (Qualifying),
- GIT Dip, (Gestalt Institute of Toronto)
- CRPO (College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario), Lic. # 009921
- IAAGT (The International Association for the Advancement of Gestalt Therapy)
- SALG (Sensory Awareness Leadership Guild)
Ruth Kerr ~ Gestalt Psychotherapy + Life Coaching
As a trained Gestalt Therapist, Life Coach, Sensory Awareness Leader and messy, fallible co-human, I’m glad to see you and share whatever will be of use to you. However, if what you seek is the secret to living ‘the perfect life’, then you will need to look elsewhere. It is not here. I do not have it, nor do I know where else to find it. Sorry. What I can offer you is an opportunity to begin living a more examined, embodied, self-aware, heartfelt, engaging, vital and resilient life.
Services & supplies
- Close to public transit
- Free parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- 202A 806 Gordon St, Guelph, ON N1G 1Y7