Marie-Josée Faucon-Forget, Physiotherapist
- $75 - $100 per visit
Yes, I am accepting new patients.
With over 20 years of clinical experience in pelvic health, MJ is a much sought-after physiotherapist for the treatment of incontinence, pelvic pain and pregnancy- related pelvic girdle pain for people of all genders. MJ is a pioneer in this field and was the first pelvic health physiotherapist to bring this much needed service to Northern Ontario. She is involved in mentoring clinicians and medical students and is one of the Canadian instructors for pelvic health continuing education courses. MJ offers her services in both official languages and can also provide treatments virtually.
Treatments & services
- Back pain
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy, University of Ottawa, 1995
- College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- International Continence Society
- International Pelvic Pain Society
- Pelvic Health Instructor - Pelvic Health Solutions
- Pelvic Health Mentor - Northern Ontario School of Medicine
We are a multi discipline physical rehabilitation clinic. We use a team approach integrating physiotherapy, chiropractic and massage therapy to maximize recovery in all facets of the patient's life. SERVICES WE OFFER: Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS)/dry needling. Vestibular Rehabilitation, Complete Concussion Management, Stand Up Program, Functional Movement Systems, Urban Poling. WE TREAT THE SOURCE....NOT THE SYMPTOM!
Services & supplies
- Back pain
- Close to public transit
- Free parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- 510 Main St E, North Bay, ON P1B 1B8