Prem Parmar, Physiotherapist
- $75 - $100 per visit
Accepting new patients
Extremely passionate about pursuing post-graduate courses to develop his skills in Physical Therapy, Prem is in the process of completing Level 2 of his Manual Therapy certification with the Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association. Prem is certified in Acupuncture and Dry Needling with the Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute to help patients return to doing what they love. Prem has also successfully completed a course in Vestibular Rehabilitation to assess and treat patients living with dizziness and vertigo.
Treatments & services
- Back pain
- Honours Bachelors degree in Kinesiology and Health Science from York University.
- Master of Physical Therapy degree from the University of Toronto.
- College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
Pure Physiotherapy is dedicated to providing quality patient-centred care using our manual therapy training and the latest evidence-based practice to ensure you have the best service and quickest recovery possible. Our therapists work with you one-on-one, without any assistants, allowing us to take the time to answer your questions and provide you with a broader understanding of your problem. Pure Physiotherapy also offers virtual/telehealth physiotherapy services. This type of therapy can be easily done from the comforts of your home using a computer, laptop/tablet or smartphone.
Services & supplies
- Back pain
- Bracing and splinting
- Joint manipulation
- Joint mobilization
- Joint pain
- Leg pain
- Neck pain
- Pre/Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Shoulder pain
- Soft tissue therapy
- Temporo-Mandibular joint (TMJ) pain treatment
- Virtual visits
- Unit 1 - 114 Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga, ON L5H 1E8