Milad Karamlou, Family Dentist
- Family Dentist
Yes, I am accepting new patients.
Dr. Karamlou has a passion for Oral Surgery, Implant dentistry, Cosmetic dentistry, and Sedation dentistry. During his residency in the US, he had the privilege to work at one of the US top ten hospitals, Wexner Medical Center, as well as the OSU College of Dentistry, teaching Clinical Dentistry to dental students. He sees patients of all ages and provides a full range of dental treatments including root canal therapy, implant placement, sedation dentistry, and wisdom teeth extraction, allowing him to comprehensively work with patients to develop a healthy and beautiful smile. Dr. Karamlou travels to Jamaica annually to provide free dental services to underprivileged communities. He loves to spend time outdoors and is also a Toronto Raptors and Manchester United superfan!
- The Ohio State University, General Practice Residency
- University of Western Ontario, Dentistry
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Ontario Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- 1000 Gerrard St E, Toronto, ON M4M 3G6