Firas Abdulmajeed, Family Dentist
- Family Dentist
- At the provincial fee guide
Yes, I am accepting new patients.
From the very beginning of his dental practice Dr. Firas has been interested in the areas of Cosmetic, Restorative and Digital Prosthetic Dentistry. Also surgical implant placement and restoring implants. His clinic also specializes in Sedation/General anaesthesia dentistry. His biggest interest is in continuing education to keep up with the latest updates in the sciences of Dentistry to provide the highest standards of dental care to his patients. Dr. Firas has proudly joined the 123 Edward Street Dental family, and is feeling grateful and blessed that his hard work finally put him in the best practice that any dentist could wish to join. Dr. Firas is a busy father of four children and enjoys his free time with his family, spending time outdoors and trying different cuisines.
- Baghdad University - BDS degree in Dentistry
- University of Western Ontario - Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Ontario Dental Association
- Canadian Dental Association
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons Of Ontario
- 120 Guelph St, Georgetown, ON L7G 4A4