Nisha Thadani, Acupuncturist
- More than $90 per visit
Yes, I am accepting new patients.
Nisha Thadani is the founder of Nika Natural Health. She has a special interest in the mind-body connection and completed her clinical training in Mind-Body Medicine at Harvard Medical School. She believes the mind is a powerful tool and can be used to facilitate change in one’s life. Her aim is to encourage balance within both the body and the mind. Recognizing the uniqueness of every individual, Nisha focuses on a personalized approach to health care. She utilizes natural medicine, acupuncture, mind-body medicine, nutrition, and lifestyle counselling programs to facilitate optimal health.
- Harvard Medical School - Clinical Training in Mind-Body Medicine
- The College of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Pharmacology - Acupuncture Diploma
- Homeopathy By The Book - Advanced program in Homeopathic Medicine
- Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine - Homeopathic Diploma
- York University - Bachelor of Applied Science
- Anderson College of Health, Business and Technology - Physiotherapist Assistant (PTA)
- The College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO)
Treatments & services
Nika Natural Health
Welcome to Nika Natural Health, Milton’s premier Wellness Boutique focusing on integrative and functional medicine. Are you looking for answers? You’re unique and we recognize your health and wellbeing requires an individual approach. We have solutions. Book your free 15 minute consultation today. From assessment and lab testing to personalized Health and Wellness Action Plans, our goal is to resolve your health concerns, restore balance and improve the quality of your life.
- Close to public transit
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wheelchair accessible
208-330 Bronte Street South,
Milton, ON L9T 7X1